~ Filipino Cupid Review ~
While there are many sites out there that cater to the Asian market, I can vouch for Filipino Cupid online dating from personal experience, as I’m about to marry my beautiful Filipina right here in the Philippines. I can’t say that joining Filipino Cupid will guarantee you dating success, but what I can say is I’ve had success there and so have many thousands of others.
Overview Of Filipino Cupid
Part of the Cupid Media group of dating sites, Filipino Cupid is a quality dating site with so many active members. The basis of the site is Filipinos looking to find a partner, whether it be someone in the Philippines or someone from abroad. There are loads of nice and attractive Filipino ladies on there genuinely looking for love, and many of them are searching for a foreign man. If that’s you and you are hoping to meet a beautiful Filipina like I have, then I recommend giving this dating site a go and see what happens.
Another thing to take note of is this: The majority of the Filipino members on the site are females actively seeking a guy, while the majority of the males on there are foreigners. That’s the real appeal of this dating site – Filipino lady seeks foreign man.
The Filipino Cupid Dating Site
It’s a very well laid out site that is both easy on the eye and quite simple to understand and navigate. In order to fully view the site you are required to set up a free profile so you can browse around. You don’t have to complete all the information right away, and you can always go back and edit anything you write just to get started, but you will need to fill out some basic information so you can get going. It is advisable that you upload at least one decent photo to get started, as you will get very little attention with no profile pic. Over time you should aim to have at least 3 or 4 photos on there. Make your main pic a clear head shot so the ladies can see your face clearly.
Once you have some basic profile data and at least one pic, you’ll start getting contact from Filipinas almost immediately. Chances are you will receive so much interest that you won’t even need to conduct any of your own searches, but if you do want to search the online profiles you can filter your searches with very specific criteria if you wish.
To help you learn more about the site there is even a getting started tour of the basic features. It’ll run you through setting up your profile, how to show interest and make contact with site members, and how to use the messaging functions. It’s all very easy, really.
There is a function in the menu bar called “Matches”. What this does is bring up a list of women that the analytics of the site thinks would be a good match for you based on the information in your profile. That’s another good reason to fill out all aspects of your profile and make it as detailed as possible. This will give you a much better chance of connecting with Filipinas you might really like more quickly and seamlessly.
There is a lot of search criteria you can input if you wish, some of which is locked until you upgrade your membership. You can save favourite searches and even search for Filipinas who are on the site but living and working abroad.
At the bottom of every page is a secondary menu which contains some useful links. On one tab you can access an area of the site where members have uploaded their success stories. It’s always heartening to read about the success of others when you’re embarking on your journey to find love. Another good section is devoted to dating safety, which offers tips and advice on internet dating, when you meet in person, and watching out for online scams and fake profiles.
- At any time of the day or night there are thousands of members actively online. Some dating sites hardly have any activity at certain times of the day, but FC is always active and alive.
- Most of the Filipinos on the site are females hoping to meet foreign men.
- There are just so many attractive, genuine, friendly and warm women on Filipino Cupid, and many of them are not shy to make the first move if they’re interested in you. They want things to happen.
- If a girl on Cupid likes you she tends to be more focused about getting to know you than some of the women are on other dating sites around the world.
- The site is very easy to navigate and is not too cluttered.
- You will receive real time notifications any time someone shows you interest, views your profile or sends you a message.
- The site also has a chat function in addition to the messaging, which makes chatting one-on-one a lot more convenient.
- Profile are very detailed if people can be bothered filling in all the information. It even asks for bust, waist and hip sizes for women, yet most never fill this part in.
- There are loads of young Filipinas (often as young as 19) looking to meet foreigners, and they often don’t care how old you are or what country you come from. I’m 20 years older than my bride.
- You can’t read messages sent to you unless you upgrade your membership to a paid subscription.
- As with any internet dating site you will get a few bogus profiles; people who aren’t genuine, lie about their photos and details, or are running some kind of scam.
- Many of these Filipinas don’t fill out much of their profile information. In a way it’s good because they’re not too fussy, but it does make finding someone compatible just a little bit harder.
- Nag screens keep popping up asking you to complete your profile if you haven’t filled in all the details.
There are 3 levels of membership on Filipino Cupid:
- Gold – from AUD $11.66 per month
- Platinum – from AUD $13.33 per month
If you really want to take full advantage of everything the website has to offer, then you really need to upgrade at least to Gold level at some point. I don’t think it’s necessary to upgrade to Platinum (and I never did), but at least Gold. If you’re serious about interacting with these lovely ladies and finding your match, then there’s no way you’ll be able to accomplish that by remaining a Free member.
I’ve included a comparison chart below that illustrates what the different levels of membership offer.
If you want to find yourself a nice Filipina for romance or possibly eventual marriage, then I highly recommend giving Filipino Cupid a try. It worked for me. Maybe that makes me a little biased towards this particular dating site, but the point is: My situation is proof that it can work.
If it can work for me, then it can work for you too.